Tips: Websites and ordering online
Ordering things online for a wedding can be inexpensive and a great way to buy wedding and party supplies. You can search for the best deals, looks for creative ways to do things, and save hundreds of dollars.
However, it can also be daunting and a little risky if you don’t know what you are doing, and then there is always the risk that you might not be happy with what you ordered.
1. Always know the website. Do your research on the company.
2. Ask your friends what websites they have used and were happy with.
3. Call the company if there is a phone number on the website and speak with someone.
4. Know their return policy and shipping rates – sometimes shipping can be expensive!
5. Ask if they can send you a free sample (cloth, invite, napkin, etc) so you can see and feel it.
5. If you have never used Ebay, this is probably not the best time to start learning how to use it.
6. Ask your local vendors if they have any experience/knowledge of any good websites.
Some of my favorite Websites:
1. Ebay: If you know what you are doing, you can find awesome deals on things from shoes and rings to candles and decorations and even vintage dresses!
2. Oriental Trading Co: This has a little bit of everything and things you didn’t even know were out there. It’s a lot of fun to look through!
3. Discount Mugs: Everything from vases, candle holders, wine glasses… the list goes on!
4. Formal Invitations: They offer more than just formal invitations. You can search by style, color, type, price, season… You can DIY or have them custom print and assemble the invites. The samples aren’t free, but are only around $1.
5. Jcrew: They offer some fun and flirty styles that are not the typical Davids Bridal and are priced around $300 (up to $3,000).